Law Job Opportunity – Associate At The Young Jurist (TYJ)
About the firm:
The Young Jurist (TYJ) – Jurist, Advocates & Solicitors is a full-service law firm dealing with diversified legal issues across corporate and litigation areas of law. They serve their clients with the objective of utmost utilization of our knowledge, experience and skills to solve the most critical issues in the least probable time. Over the years, they have successfully built a reputation for excellence, responsiveness and providing highly personalized solutions to our clients.
- Should have a 2-year experience in commercial and civil litigation
- Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private equity.
- Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI and RBI Regulations, Employment and Labour Laws.
- Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
- Drafting legal documents such as motions, briefs, complaints, or pleadings based on the attorney’s instruction.
- Researching applicable laws and legal precedents in order to provide legal support to attorneys working on case.
- Drafting contracts, wills, trusts, deeds, corporate charters, and other legal documents
- Reviewing and summarizing case files to determine what additional action is needed by the attorney
- Drafting plea agreements for criminal as well as civil matter.
- Conducting legal research on issues for the court
- Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different contract management platforms
- Good written and verbal communication skills enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents,
- Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
- Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team and encourage colleagues; maintain.
- Positive attitude contributing to team morale
- Proficiency in MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can share their resumes at [email protected] for the law job opportunity.